Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Almost done for the semester!

Alright, so I have soooo much crap going on right now with final papers and projects. We did half the poster presentations for Com 435 on Monday and it was alright. I still think it's ridiculous that we had to tweet about them. I got mine done though and then went to work and then class and then work again and then had to do a bunch of homework. Now, I'm finally done with class and work for the day and have to work on the two papers that are due tomorrow. So hopefully my comment about the poster presenation will suffice for now and count for my technology/communication coment for this post. I'll write again on Saturday about how my poster deal went. Hopefully the next couple of days won't be too crazy, I have a feeling it will be just nuts. Completely pistachios.

No comments:

Post a Comment