Saturday, December 12, 2009

And Finished!!!!!!!!

Yay! I'm done with classes and all that crap! Only three finals to go and then working Monday-Friday next week. Then I get to head to Elkhart and work there...woo hoo!

The poster presentation went well I think. I think they should have allowed more time to walk through though because I was at the end of the room and I was late to work and I'm pretty sure there were people late for class because they hadn't talked to anyone yet. I can't remember what else I am supposed to talk about in this final post...so, a summation of my thoughts about the class:

The blog thing was crazy, I understand making one and doing a few posts, but every week is ridiculous.

The exams were insanely long and the wiki study guides were useless.

I had stayed away from Twitter for a reason and didn't like that I was required to have it, though I have kind of grown to enjoy it to an extent.

The technology pitches were a joke and so poorly organized.

The poster presentations were also poorly organized as far as time went.

I was not a fan of the class overall. At all. I will be very glad when it is over and I can only hope that voicing my opinions will not negatively effect my grade because I am only following the assignment. Perhaps my comments will be taken into account for future classes. I don't know. Everything is just nuts. Completely pistachios.

No comments:

Post a Comment